Yoga 4 any Age
Yoga 4 any Shape
Yoga 4 ALL!
- Ask about our new student special
- I've never taken a yoga class. What can I expect?
- First, We think it is awesome you are considering yoga! Yoga is not just about the asana or pose but also about breathing, and meditation. Keep in mind that everyone attends a yoga class to learn. Yoga is a personal practice and it does not matter what level others are at. We want each person to work at their own level. Each person will and should look different in the same pose based on their body type and experience level. So don't worry about looking like the person next to you in class. The beginner or All Level classes are a great place to start! Please call or email with any specific questions or concerns.
- What should I wear?
- Wear comfortable exercise clothes. We practice in bare feet. No perfume, cologne, or scented lotion. No heavy jewelry.
- What should I bring?
- We have mats and props you can use. If you have your own you are welcome to bring them. Also bring a water bottle for after class.
- What do I need to do when I arrive at the studio?
- Please arrive to class 15 minutes early. You will be greeted at the reception desk and asked to sign in. Pay for your class if you have not paid online. Fill out paperwork. You will be shown where to put your personal belongings and where to set up your mat. The instructor will let you know which props you will need to grab. We are excited to have you join us!
If you want to save time at check in you can print and fill out the contact and waiver forms.